When We Make Black America Great Again We Make America Greater
Imagine increasing black gdp from $1.1 trillion to $2 trillion in the next 5 years.
African-Americans have experienced minimal improvement. There is a silver lining. Proven ability to come together and outperform whites.
Willful Blindness: Black people intentionally turn their attention away from an ethical problem because the problem is too disturbing for people to want it dominating their thoughts, or from the knowledge that solving the problem would require extensive effort
Challenge the status quo. Focus on facts. Do more of the things that work.
Hosted by: Prof. Donovan Robertson
Our first episode: Barack the Messiah
- Where have all the Confederates gone
- Money out ma pocket
- The white man has a point
- Did you ever have a dream, basketball vs. academics
- Dream crusher
- Cadillac or college, they spending habits of Black folks
- Investment 101 for blacks
- Read to our kids, stop waiting for responsible parenting
- NAACP travel ban, really
- Lost generations or when do we cull the herd